Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Ham And Pineapple Kale Pesto Pizza or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Ham And Pineapple Kale Pesto Pizza, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Ham And Pineapple Kale Pesto Pizza
To make the Ham And Pineapple Kale Pesto Pizza, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 6 black forest ham slices or Canadian bacon
- a third of a cup of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed Zest & juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 Tuscan Kale small bunch, ribs and big stems removed
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/4 cup roasted pine nuts
- 8 canned pineapple rings, wiped dry using paper towels
- 1 pound pizza dough, shaped into a broad circle or square
Instructions To Make Ham And Pineapple Kale Pesto Pizza
To make the Ham And Pineapple Kale Pesto Pizza, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Ham And Pineapple Kale Pesto Pizza and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 500°F. Set out a big baking sheet as well as pizza stone to roll out the dough.
- Bring a kettle of salted water to a boil. Prepare a bath with ice in a big basin while the water is heating up. When the water begins to boil, add the kale, stir, and simmer for thirty seconds. With a slotted spoon or tongs, quickly extract the kale and place it in the ice bath to halt any further frying. Transfer the kale to a paper towel lined dish and wipe dry after it has cooled (approximately a minute or two).You may “grill” your pineapple as well as ham while your kale is drying. Simply heat a big pan over medium-high heat and sear the pineapples for two to three minutes on each side – when they begin to scorch, it’s time to flip – and the ham for around 1 -2 minutes on each side. If the pan begins to smoke, you may add a little oil, but I didn’t find it essential.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the kale, roasted pine nuts, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice. Pulse until fully combined, then drizzle in the olive oil in a thin, steady stream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread kale pesto over pizza crust (I used the whole quantity, but you’re welcome to use half or even a third), and sprinkle with mozzarella, ham, as well as pineapple.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes, so that the feta is melted & golden. Remove from oven with care, slice, and serve immediately.
Conclusion (Ham And Pineapple Kale Pesto Pizza)
So, this is all about “Ham And Pineapple Kale Pesto Pizza” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!